Monday, June 11, 2012

Sunshine Award

Thanks to my friend Lynn at http://fidlstix.blogspot.com/ 
who nominated me for the Sunshine Award today.
It is fun to meet new people and hear some feedback or read comments about others and their lives.

As a nominee, I am asked to do the following....

1.Thank the blogger who nominated me.

2. Answer the 10 questions about my favorite things.

3. Nominate 10 blogs to receive the Sunshine Award and let them know they've been nominated. 



A few of my favorite things...

1.Favorite animal: Difficult to pin down...probably horses.
2.Favorite number: 8
3.Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Truthfully, water!
4.Facebook or Twitter: Facebook
5.My passion: His name...well, perhaps I will tell you later.
6.Getting or giving: Giving for sure!
7.Favorite Pattern: I generally make up my own patterns...I am weird that way. 
8.Favorite day of the week: Saturday.
9.Favorite flower: It is a toss up between an Indian paintbrush, sweet pea, and a lilac.
10.Favorite country: Grand old USA...possibly due to the fact I have never been anywhere else besides Canada.

Thanks again LYNN!!  It has been fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment