Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Peanut Butter Cookies

Peanut butter cookies are one of my favorites.  The only problem I have found is that they are generally only good on the day you make them.  This recipe is probably not my favorite PB cookie recipe, but they are still soft the next day and the next and the next.
As you can see, I have put large chocolate chips on top; you may omit this step or use Hersheys kisses instead.  I have even frosted my PB cookies with chocolate frosting before and that is fabulous as well.
When you are finished baking these, pour yourself a tall glass of milk as is required for indulging in peanut butter cookies!






Peanut Butter Cookies
1 C. butter
1 C. peanut butter
1 C. sugar
1 C. brown sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla

Cream above ingredients together and then add dry ingredients listed below.

2 1/2 C. flour
1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt

Roll in sugar and bake on ungreased baking sheets at 370* for 10 minutes.  I flatten mine a bit before baking.  If you are placing chocolate on top, do so before they cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment