Monday, July 30, 2012

Island Park Retreat


My favorite view from the boat house.


 One calm bull moose!


 This was where I spent every evening and morning; talk about peaceful and gorgeous!!


 The cabin we stayed in.


I have always been fond of pines and rivers.  This weekend was spent in Island Park with healthy doses of both!  I was given the opportunity to stay in a cabin with a mid-singles group.  We floated the river, hiked, played games, enjoyed savory dutch oven meals, stayed up too late, and had a blast!!
The clean air and fresh smells were intoxicating!
   

4 comments:

  1. Oh that looks both fun and restful at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful place, I am glad you got to go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such fun! I am glad I was able to go as well.

      Delete