Thursday, July 19, 2012

Brothers are the best!

Life can be difficult at times.  One thing that always keeps me encouraged is the fact that I have four amazing brothers!  They are all such good men; they always keep their word, they all know how to work hard without complaint, they are excellent husbands and fathers; they are honest, true, kind, brave, protective, generous, selfless, and honorable gentlemen.
I am not often able to spend a lot of time with my two oldest brothers.  They live further away and the opportunity to see them is not as frequent as I would like.
I was able to spend some time with my two younger brothers and their awesome families last night.  One of them manages the Coldwater Ranch and invited us up to a BBQ.  The food was fantastic!  The company was superb!  We met so many new awesome friends.  The decorations were darling!  My sister-in-laws are all very talented women!
My niece, daughter, and I were able to sneak away for an evening ride.  It was a perfect evening!  The horses we rode are named, Applesauce, Caramel, and Z.
We had a lovely time.  Here are some photos of our ride.





 Perfect ending for a difficult day!

2 comments:

  1. These photos are just gorgeous and what a very special tribute to your brothers - sounds like you have an amazing family! I'm just catching up on posts so missed that it was your sister's birthday - I'm going to pop over and wish her a happy belated. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynn. I think my family is pretty special; albeit, I am certain I am partial. Hope you have a good weekend as well.

      Delete