Thursday, February 23, 2017

Grandma's Crepe recipe!


My All Time Favorite Crepe Recipe!

Combine 2 Cups flour, 3 tsp. salt with 6 eggs, 3 Cups milk, and 2 Tbsp. cooking oil.
It is a bit tricky to make sure the flour isn't lumpy so feel free to break out the hand mixer or use any little tricks you have up your sleeve. 
I have a couple of crepe makers so I pour the batter into a deep pie plate and then dip the crepe maker in, let it cook for a minute and voila! 
Sometimes I fill them with hamburger/sausage and spinach with spaghetti sauce and cheese and bake them. Other times I have filled them with a white sauce and chicken and mushrooms. I also fill them with eggs and breakfast foods or fruit and pie filling. The possibilities are endless! 
Oh, P.S. If you don't have a crepe maker, simply spread them out in a frying pan very thin and cook them that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment