Friday, December 23, 2016

Andes Mint Cookies

These cookies are delicious! 
If you love Andes Mints, and have tried the recipe on the package, you know it isn't the best.
This recipe was given to me by my sister and I modified it a bit and tried it with Andes mints today.
Chocolate and mint were a match made in heaven!
Andes Mint Cookies:
Cream 1 lb. of softened butter, 2 c. brown sugar, 1 & 1/2 c. granulated sugar.
Add 3 eggs, 3 tsp. vanilla and a scant 1/2 can of sweetened condensed milk.
Add 7 & 1/4 c. flour, 1 & 1/2 tsp. baking soda, and 1/2 c. chocolate powdered milk.
Toss in a bag of Andes mint pieces just till combined.
Bake at 350* for 14 minutes...that is for large ice-cream scoop size cookies.
*Update* These are really good, but don't stay very soft for more than two days. I am extremely picky about my cookies and prefer recipes that last for a week. However, when I find one that doesn't stay very moist, I simply make them and share them so they get consumed in the allotted time frame. Happy Baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment