Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Tie one on today!


The reason I began blogging is due to my sister setting up a blog to enable my mother, sister and me to share our latest creations, projects or recipes with each other. At one time, we were all authors of The Sweet Magnolia Tree blog but my sis decided to branch out and start her own blog, encouraging me to do likewise. My sister creates the most beautiful blog designs and has found that to be her passion. I have found that I enjoy posting now and then about things in my life. It only takes a few seconds to snap a picture and a few minutes to write about it. I am definitely not a photographer but have been learning some things as I go. I do not claim to be a writer either but I have found that I am somewhat addicted to blogging...or at least it has become somewhat habitual for me.
I have only one sister who is twelve years younger than I am. She lives about two hours away from me. She drives in one or two times a week to work on a project and to do her grocery shopping. She used to come to my house but I have recently been accepted at the University and I have classes three days a week. My mother lives about thirty miles away from me in the opposite direction of my sister. They have been doing projects at my mother's house since the beginning of January. My mom is learning some type of knitting/crocheting. She made this twirly scarf for me. She is also making a beautiful shawl for my sister. My sister has been learning to knit and is so good at it. She made my mom some beautiful leg warmers and she made herself a purse and sweater. I do not think I will ever love knitting or crocheting. I did try to crochet an afghan once and I never finished it. I have no interest in it but admire those who do. Keep up the good work ladies!


No comments:

Post a Comment