Sunday, January 22, 2012

Luscious Lemon Bars!!


I love lemon flavored things! I combined two of my favorite recipes for this recipe. I use my Mother's crust recipe because every other one I have tried pales in comparison. For the topping I use my sister-in-laws recipe. I like the lemon layer thick and lemony!







Lemon Bars

3/4 C. butter
1 & 1/2 C. flour
1/3 C. powdered sugar
Mix first three ingredients with a pastry blender until it sticks together. Press down into a 9x13 pan and bake at 350* for 13 minutes.

4 eggs
3 T. flour
1 & 1/3 C. sugar
2/3 C. lemon juice
2 t. lemon zest
1/3 C. whole milk
1/8 t. salt

Whisk eggs. Add sugar and flour. Whisk. Add lemon juice, zest, milk, and salt. Bake at 325* for 20 minutes or until center is set. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. If you want your taste buds to come alive, click on the picture and make it larger! Yummmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment