Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Zucchini Bread

I bought my home a little late to take advantage of this year's growing season.  My Dad let me plant a zucchini plant in his garden and it has been yielding tons!
I absolutely love eating zucchini; even raw!  My kids think I am crazy.
I love zucchini soup, zucchini chimichangas, zucchini muffins, zucchini pancakes, zucchini in my scrambled eggs; you get the idea.
This zucchini recipe is one I have adjusted through the years to make it so it gets done and remains moist throughout.


Zucchini Bread

Mix: 3 eggs, 1 C. oil, 2 tsp. vanilla
Add: 1 C. sugar, 1 C. brown sugar, 2 C. grated zucchini
Stir in 3 C. flour, 1 tsp. soda, 1/4 tsp. baking powder, 1 tsp. salt, 2 tsp. cinnamon 1/2 tsp. nutmeg, and 1/2 C. chopped nuts.
Pour into four small sized greased loaf pans.
Bake 325* for one hour or until done.

No comments:

Post a Comment