Friday, November 4, 2011

Pumpkin/Nutella Cheesecake Muffins


Wow! I found this recipe on the pioneer woman's tasty kitchen site. I had to try them as soon as I read the word Nutella. I have to admit that I wasn't sure how these would turn out. They are delicious! They made about 24 for me and I had to cook them a couple of minutes longer than the 18 minutes. Fairly easy and fast though. Give them a try. :)

FOR THE PUMPKIN MUFFINS:
4 Large Eggs
1-½ cup Sugar
1 can (15 Oz. Size) Pumpkin Puree
1-½ cup Vegetable Oil
3 cups All-purpose Flour
2 teaspoons Cinnamon
1 teaspoon Nutmeg
2 teaspoons Baking Soda
1 teaspoon Salt
FOR THE NUTELLA CHEESCAKE FILLING:
8 ounces, Cream Cheese, softened
½ cup Nutella
1 Large Egg

Preheat oven to 375°F. In a large bowl, beat eggs slightly. Add in sugar, pumpkin and oil and beat thoroughly. Add in remaining dry ingredients and mix until smooth.
In a small bowl, beat together cream cheese, Nutella and egg until smooth.
Place paper liners in a muffin tin. Place about 2 tablespoons of pumpkin batter into each liner, then 1 tablespoon of Nutella batter, then top with 2 more tablespoons of pumpkin batter. Bake for 18-22 minutes.
These are best served completely cooled. Makes 20 muffins.

No comments:

Post a Comment