Sunday, December 4, 2011

Best Breadsticks!


These are super easy and fast. My sister gave this recipe to me. I am not sure where she got it. In fact, she had to give it to me several times.....I kept misplacing it. :) I tend to write recipes on whatever is handy and then they never get filed in my drawer where they go. This one is written on a paper shoe print. :)

Breadsticks
1 and 1/2 c. warm water
1 Tblsp. yeast
3 Tblsp. sugar
3 c. flour
1 and 1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 c. butter
Parmesan cheese
Italian seasoning

Combine yeast, sugar and water. Mix flour and salt in large bowl. Add the yeast mixture to this. Mix well. Melt butter in a 9x13 pan. Roll out dough and cut into 1 and 1/2 inch strips. Place these in the pan turning to coat each side with butter. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning. Let raise. Bake in a 400 degree oven for 20 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment