Monday, April 25, 2011

Midnight Madness!



My sister introduced me to a new blog site that I fell in love with. It is ThePioneerWoman.com. It is written by a very talented gal named Ree. My favorite part of her blog is the recipe section. She has step by step photos and instructions that walk you through the food she is making. I made donuts the other night at midnight due to inspiration from her!!! Well that or I could attribute it to being slightly crazy! The donuts were very tasty and fun to make. I had never tried making my own donuts before and it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Here are the photos and the link so you can try this on your own! These were delicious but I am now in hot pursuit of finding a good recipe for cake donuts! Yummy!
I tried Ree's sour cream enchiladas as well. I added chicken to mine and they turned out scrumptious! I didn't have time to snap a photo of them because the entire pan was devoured in one sitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment